Friday, March 18, 2011

World, world n world

Earth.. You see.. Beutiful rite..? I want this beautiful Earth stay healthy forever XD.

Today,.. I read the newspaper as usual. 
1st thing I saw was about Japan. Poor japan.. At first Japan was hit by one of the largest earthquake ever recorded on March 11. The magnitude-9.0 quake spawned a deadly tsunami that slammed into the nation east coast. And now about the nuclear crisis. A lot of people died about this. I hope they have a brave heart to face this disaster. Ganbatte, ganbatte!!

How to donate for Japan..?
Online ::
redcross.org
networkforgood.org

Mobile Phone ::
REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation [dalam ringgit tataw.. ehehe.. peace!!]


Pray for Japan. Eheee..

And and and I hope the crisis in Bahrain and the crisis in Libya will end and make this world peaceful again.
If the crisis end they will have a lot of time to think about how to save the world and how to overcome all the disasters. Don't be like a kid with all the KERAS KEPALA..!
Peace for Earth..!!

P/s : Still fighting with my homework.. ehehe,,

No comments:

Post a Comment